SAVE THE DATE
DECEMBER 8 & 9, 2018
Reindeer Games Registration Procedure
1. Build Your Team!
- Teams consist of 12-14 players
- 7 vs 7 Format
- 2 Attack, 2 Midfield, 2 Defense, 1 Goalie
3. Register Online!
- Only begin registration AFTER locking in your team with Alex!
- Registration closes DECEMBER 1ST, 2018
REINDEER GAMES RULES
Thunder LB3 Lacrosse 7 vs 7 Play
- 2 Attack, 2 Midfielders, 2 Defenders, 1 Goalie
- Max 3 Poles on Field.
- U11 D Poles must be shorter than the player or same height.
- 2-15 Minute Running Halves. 2 Minute Halftime.
- Fields are 60 yards by 40 yards. Goals are 40 Yards apart.
- No Timeouts.
- Face-off to start each half.
- After a goal, goalies pull the ball out and start the clear.
- 5 Goal mercy rule- Free Clear when down 5 goals.
- No 1 handed checks for youth.
- No aggressive body checks – Players must not hit the ground.
Age & Eligibility Guidelines: US Lacrosse
- Boys Youth Divisions – U11-U13-U15
- *No High Schoolers in U15
- Boys High School Divisions – U17 (JV) & U19 (Varsity)
- $99.00 per player
- 8 Teams per Division (12-14 players per team)
- 5 Games Guaranteed
- Games Include: 3 Saturday, 2 Sunday
- Prizes for Best Holiday Themed Team Name
- Prizes for Best Holiday Themed Team Uniforms
- All Teams must have a team Dad or Coach for communication purposes and to be on the sidelines.
- Free Agents contact Alex Haskins for a possible team placement before registering.